1005 Duncan Street
This rarely available, classic Eichler single story home is located on a 5248 square foot lot in convenient Diamond Heights. Boasting 1873 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, this home is very private, yet open and airy with loads of light, glass and modern lines. Built in 1962 with the best elements of an Eichler, there is seamless integration of inside and outside space, great for enjoying and entertaining. Remodeled kitchen with stainless, granite and breakfast bar. Dining area opening to a patio with natural sunlight. A dramatic living room with walls of glass and a wood-burning fireplace opens to a glassed roof atrium, perfect for relaxing and reading. Spacious bedrooms, modern remodeled baths. Master with walk in closet and double sinks. Practical separation of living and sleeping space.
Gorgeous level garden with south exposure, great for entertaining and pets. Easy access to shopping, parks, freeways, commuter buses and public transportation. Two car plus parking. Own a piece of architectural history. This home truly lives up to the famous Eichler name! A serene, cool, urban hideaway!
- Built in 1962, 1873 Sq. Ft. per tax record
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 car parking
- Situated on large, level 5248 sq. ft. lot
- Single story home seamlessly integrating indoor/outdoor living
- Sparkling wide planked maple floors throughout
- Period wood-burning fireplace in living room
- Sunny glass roof atrium, great for reading and relaxing
- One car garage parking, plus off street driveway parking
- Master suite with walk-in closet and double sink bath
- Systems updated, solar system
- Separate laundry /utility room
- High ceilings with exposed beams, floor to ceiling glass throughout
- Exotic flowering cactus and succulents in atrium and front and rear gardens
- Central location, blocks to Noe Valley, Glen Park, shopping, public transportation and commuter buses.
Thursday December 7th 4:00 - 6:00 PM
Sunday December 10th 1:00 - 3:00 PM
Tuesday December 12th 1:00 - 2:30 PM
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Donna Sullivan